If you follow my Twitter account, you’ll see that I share articles that I like or those that I think are relevant. But I love seeing what other bloggers are loving. So here we go: the first installment of my version of She is Fierce‘s Friday Favorites and The College Prepster’s On My Radar: Currently I’m Loving…(title subject to change)
- This tweet from the lovely Emma Watson. This pretty much sums up all my feelings about the whole Jennifer Lawrence issue. 120k favorites and 95k retweets (and growing)? Wow. So many people agreeing with this sentiment gives me hope that we can distance ourselves from our screens and try to change the world.
- I’m currently reading The China Study on the recommendation of my physician. I was never a chemistry person, and statistics aren’t very fun to read, but it’s nice to read a physical book when we’re surrounded by Kindles, especially about nutrition. I love the feeling of learning something new.
- I try to avoid the Top 40 (I am not a Miley Cyrus/One Direction generation person), but it melts my heart when celebrities use their notoriety to lend their voices to an issue. This article is just one example.
- The fact that I am now a writer for 2 of my favorite blogs, Honesty for Breakfast & Hello Perfect. Writing has always been something I’ve loved doing, and I see writing being a giant part of my career. The only way to get better at what you want to do is to do more of it, right?
- This image that forever changed the way I see Beauty and The Beast. My inner Communications major was doing a happy dance. I mean, how can you not?
What have you been loving this week? Let me know in the comments!